Experience NeededPrevious work experience in an audit firm will be considered an asset.
About the position
PKF Malta is looking to recruit an Audit Junior to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be starting or halfway through their studies in either ACCA, ACA or a recognised Accounting University Degree. Previous experience in an audit firm will be considered an asset. The candidate must be based in Malta.
PKF Malta is a fast-growing, progressive firm specialising in audit & assurance, tax, advisory services, and internal audit insurance. We provide services to a wide array of clients in a variety of sectors.
Our firm has always enjoyed an excellent reputation, stemming from its dedication, professionalism, and enthusiasm to serve its clients. PKF Malta provides a dedicated team of experts holding ample experience to deliver high-quality solutions bespoke to our client’s goals.
This role will report to the Audit Manager & Partners. As a Junior Auditor within the team, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the management over a portfolio of clients;
- Assisting to maintain the highest technical and professional standards.
- Work closely and cooperate on a daily basis with the rest of the audit and accounting team.
The requirements for this role include:
- The candidate must be based in Malta.
- Starting or halfway through studies in either ACCA, ACA or a recognised Accounting University Degree
- Some knowledge of GAPSME, IFRS and International Auditing Standards would be considered an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English & Maltese
- Be a smart, highly motivated, well-presented individual with an eye for details
- Capable of working within a team
Why work at PKF work? Check out some of our company benefits:
- Attractive salaries with yearly annual increase and job security
- Facilitating career advancements
- Acknowledging employees for their good work
- Providing paid inhouse & external training + additional study leave
- A modern and safe workplace with covid measures in place
- Work-life balance
- Flexibility to occasionally work from home
- Young, fun and friendly working environment
- Open door policy with Seniors & Partners
- Paid overtime (when over-time conditions apply)
- Monthly team bonding activities